That's right ladies and gentlemen... this special edition of Ugly Milsim Markers features Spyder (again) in a special instalment, entitled "Mag Fed Fugly".
Say hello to the Spyder MRX! Not only does it look really really ugly, it has an ugly function magazine as well, that holds a whopping 11 rounds (I know they're really pushing the limits of technology here). But it gets better! The MRX also touts an "innovative DLS (Dual Loading System). This unique patent pending system enables you to interchange your loading system with a quick turn of the barrel; the Spyder MRX™ allows the user to switch between a traditional upper load feed system and all-new lower magazine feed system during play." For you little ones out there, innovative means that it's already been done before but this time it's with a three letter acronym, so it's more EXTREME!
Here's a feature list from ANS Gear, the website that always does what everyone wants and posts a product that they don't actually stock or even have a price for:
- Milsim Style Semi-Auto Paintball Marker
- Eko Valve System (Patent Pending)
- Shoots up to 1500 shots from a 20oz CO2 Tank
- "DLS" Dual Loading System (Patent Pending)
- 11 Round Magazine
- High Impact Polymer Off-Set Clamping Feed Neck
- Micro Ported Barrel w/ Muzzle Break
- Barrel Shroud with Front Sight
- Assault Adjustable Sight Rail
- Picatinny Rail Mounting System
- Side Cocking Aluminum Bolt
- Quick Release Striker Plug Pull Pin
- Short Pull Single Trigger
- Steel Braided Hose
- External Velocity Adjuster"
It's "milsim style", people! Right off the bat you know it's a winner of a product. Did you see how it has picatinny rails too? Well I can't wait to get my MRX with DLS and EKO from ANS.