Grey Ops 10k Challenge Gear Giveaway #2
As I explained in my recent post on The Grey Ops 10k Challenge, one aspect of The Challenge involves promotional giveaways of Paintball gear. Together, these giveaways and The Challenge aim to promote fitness for Paintball, increase awareness of blood cancers, and encourage donations to my fiancee Patricia's effort to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC).
Today's 10k Challenge Giveaway features a 3-piece accessory kit to trick out your Milsim marker! This kit includes:
1) A nylon rifle stock pouch, in black. Adjustable to fit any stock on the market, this zipper pouch is perfect for carrying Allen keys and other must-haves on the field. The outside features soft Velcro for attaching team patches, name badges, or interchangeable elastic holders (2 different holders included). Use these elastic holders to carry additional CO2 powerlets, Goblin shells, or Paintball tubes!
2) A dummy AN/PEQ-15 box, in Dark Earth colour. This accessory is the ultimate in Milsim cool, mounting to any marker with Picatinny rails. You could even buy this red laser and place it inside (how-to video below), equipping your marker with a laser aiming device and target designator! Black warning stickers have been pre-applied to the box.
3) A rubber 5.56mm Magpul in Sand colour. This accessory adds the perfect touch to any Milsim marker equipped with an M16/M4 or G36-style magazine. (NOTE: This won't fit the end of MILSIG and RAP4 magazines - those require a 7.62mm Magpul)
These 3 accessories are parts I bought last year to trick out my marker, but never really got around to using. They're in mint, brand-new condition, and rather than have them sitting in my gear bag taking up space, they could be yours to win!
How to win:
- Read the original Grey Ops 10k Challenge post to learn more about these giveaways, and find out what it's all about. Better yet, consider taking up The Challenge!
- Check out the eBay charity auction for Grey Ops' brand-new-in-box Smart Parts SP8 Tactical Paintball Marker
- Become a fan of Team-in-Training on Facebook
- Become a fan of Grey Ops on Facebook
- Comment below saying "Grey Ops rocks! Let's find a cure!"
- One comment per person. Readers who donate $5.00 or more to blood cancer research at Patricia's Team in Training page will earn the right to comment twice and double their chances of winning ALL of the 10k Challenge Giveaways (click here to see how to do this).
- The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator (random.org), and contacted via the email address they used to comment (so use a valid email address that you check often).
- The contest is over 9:59:59 PM (UTC-05:00) April 18, 2011.
- The winner will be announced shortly thereafter
- The winner will receive a 3-piece Milsim marker accessory kit, as described in the text above
- Keep the comments only to entries please, anything else will be deleted.
- Contest only open to those living in Canada and the continental United States.
- As has been previously stated on the blog, all entrants are encouraged to post a photo of their gear (or if they don't have gear, a photo of gear they wish to have) on the forum. As an alternative, please post a photo of the gear you receive via Grey Ops on the forum for everyone to see! Sharing is caring.
Caring is also giving! Blood cancers (such as Leukemia) account for 43% of all cancers in children. Please give generously to the LLSC, for research to help kids afflicted by blood cancers live full and happy lives!