Grey Ops 10k Challenge Gear Giveaway #3
As I explained in my recent post on The Grey Ops 10k Challenge, one aspect of The Challenge involves promotional giveaways of Paintball gear. Together, these giveaways and The Challenge aim to promote fitness for Paintball, increase awareness of blood cancers, and encourage donations to my fiancee Patricia's effort to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC).
Today's 10k Challenge gear giveaway features a pair of TRU-Spec BDU pants in black! This set is brand new without tags, with the inner tag showing the size as "Large Regular".
SIZING: On TRU-Spec's sizing charts, "Large Regular" is defined as a 35-39" waist, with an inseam of 29 1/2" to 32 1/2". However, there are drawstrings on the sides of the waist that serve to bring in the waist to a smaller size; with these drawstrings and a decent belt, it wouldn't be a stretch to make these a size 33 or 34!
How to win:
- Read the original Grey Ops 10k Challenge post to learn more about these giveaways, and find out what it's all about. Better yet, consider taking up The Challenge!
- Check out the eBay charity auction for Grey Ops' brand-new-in-box Smart Parts SP8 Tactical Paintball Marker
- Become a fan of Team-in-Training on Facebook
- Become a fan of Grey Ops on Facebook
- Comment below saying "Grey Ops rocks! Let's find a cure!"
- One comment per person. Readers who donate $5.00 or more to blood cancer research at Patricia's Team in Training page will earn the right to comment twice and double their chances of winning ALL of the 10k Challenge Giveaways (click here to see how to do this).
- The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator (random.org), and contacted via the email address they used to comment (so use a valid email address that you check often).
- The contest is over 9:59:59 PM (UTC-05:00) April 19, 2011.
- The winner will be announced shortly thereafter
- The winner will receive a pair of TRU-Spec BDU pants in black, size Large Regular
- Keep the comments only to entries please, anything else will be deleted.
- Contest only open to those living in Canada and the continental United States.
- As has been previously stated on the blog, all entrants are encouraged to post a photo of their gear (or if they don't have gear, a photo of gear they wish to have) on the forum. As an alternative, please post a photo of the gear you receive via Grey Ops on the forum for everyone to see! Sharing is caring.
Caring is also giving! Blood cancers are some of the trickiest cancers to treat, as they're systemic - they're in the blood and marrow itself, so you can't just simply remove a tumour to treat them! These high-tech treatments require lots of money to develop and perfect, so please give generously to the LLSC!