Corbett (the Crypsis mannequin) not included.
Up for grabs today:
- 1 Grey Ops T-shirt (S-XXL)
- 1 Grey Ops grey paracord wristband (made to fit)
For more info about the Grey Ops shirt click here. Grey Ops paracord wristbands are not yet available for sale, but I'll make them available soon. They're handmade with real 550 test paracord (but please don't use them to do anything stupid if you do unravel them), and use super comfortable contoured buckles.
How to win:
- Become a fan of Crypsis' Facebook Page.
- Comment on this post (in the form below) saying, "Crypsis rocks!"
- Profit (that was easy eh?)
- The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator (random.org), and contacted via the email address they used to comment (so use a valid email address that you check often).
- Contest is over at 9:30pm EST on Friday July 1st 2011
- Winner will be announced shortly thereafter
- The winner will receive one Grey Ops T-Shirt and one Grey Ops paracord wristband, both in the size of their choice. Winners will receive their gifts via Fedex. If the winner is in the United States and prefers USPS, the items will be shipped following resumption of Canada Post services.
- One entry per applicant please.
- Keep the comments only to entries please, anything else will be deleted.
- Contest only open to those living in Canada and the continental United States.
- As has been previously stated on the blog, all entrants are encouraged to post a photo of their gear (or if they don't have gear, a photo of gear they wish to have) on the forum. As an alternative, please post a photo of the gear you receive via Grey Ops on the forum for everyone to see! Sharing is caring.